Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Humor Wedding Invite Poem

STEP into adulthood

STEP into adulthood



For several days I can be proud of your ID card. According to Polish law, I am already an adult: I vote in the election, I can also do many other things (like buy alcohol legally: P). Unfortunately, for an adult is not the end I'm happy - and I think, everyone who has already passed this barrier will agree with me! After all, if something big happened happen? Apart from the same ceremony in 1918-s birthday is nothing! Sure got to eighteen times his arm on the raw below the spine, also got a fairly substantial amount (for which I replaced my old, worn on the 400MHz Celeron 2.4GHz Celeron D). But nothing has ever happened - which would indicate to my adulthood. Lucille Ball

But I hear more often: "They say you're an adult. Do yourself this and that." Precision attack on a teenager ;-). And what this man has done? Of course, to prove everyone that like this? He can not? Honor and fucking pride. I ... Tallulah Bankhead

Girls scrutinize the takeover that "now it will fly." As if the 18-ki is a force of such slow, and then either do not we look and we will be old grandparents with rheumatic disease. Jaaasne - speak to me again! From our own - figures depends on how expensive it will be. Yes - time passes quickly we usually when we work and what he should say a homeless man who wanders along the garbage every day? I do not know you but it seems to me that his life goes on pretty damn slow! Probably deviate the topic. Ethel Barrymore

Hmm ... "The sale of alcohol to persons under 18 not permitted", "in our game show may be involved persons aged 18 years", "Film for adults (18 years)." A lot of these privileges. Now I can safely go to the liquor store and buy a bottle of vodka, can I go to the Big Brother or some other shit, I can legally watch adult movies! I ask only for what? That I will not do anything yet! Candice Bergen

me laugh a little, some situations - especially those that occur during the 18-ek. Okay - sorry, I should rather weep. "I do not want to do anything crazy? In the end you're an adult!" No - I'm sorry, I do not want! Young people develop an idea - "I turned 18 years I have grown up, I can do anything." Bullshit - you're the same child, what were the day before the birthday! The girls travel to the clubs where guys are doing striptease. Men are hired for the 18-ke lady. This, of course, undresses, takes the culprit in his paws, and playing. What's more inventive at that panienkom pay extra for the relationship. Perhaps this is the first time, and be maybe one out there - but in the end is not often fall in love with a whore - right? "I do not want to do something crazy on his 18th birthday?" kumpela asked me recently. I answered it quite ironic: "You know, the summit of my dreams is to fly naked through the park." Smart girl - do not take it seriously! Rather, I do not think readers Action Maga was someone with such predilections celebrate 'entry into adulthood, "as described above. Although who knows, CD-Action is seen in a variety of hands so unfortunately there is a chance that someone does not set reached up here (although I sincerely hope that the title he discouraged - after all, so boring and so stupid at all - right?) Ingrid Bergman

Certainly, ending 18 years of age begin the journey toward adulthood. For the year baccalaureate, later studies, Magisterka, work, wife, children, etc. So we start slowly something new. The child turns into an adult, but it is a slow process. And last year - and not, as some think, they suddenly become adults. Maybe someone wise once explain to them that this was not it? But the proof

I: P Let saints on March 2:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment