Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Model In Transparent Bras

Summer come back! Caffeine

SUMMER COM BEK!

I supposed to teach geography at improving klasówki tomorrow. I hate geography, so I decided pomarnotrawić some time, which is an activity very well to me coming out. Especially when I have something to learn. I just recently watched
film Ale Kino! and I remembered it, which last for a moment forgot. It reminded me of how the summer. Summer! Divine nice and warm summer! I look out the window. Already it is dark, but I remember what he looked like landscape before darkness so violently poured out on our hemisphere.
Oh, my head started to itch, I go wash hair conditioner. Jean Harlow

finished all procedures related to styling, and now in peace can spread around a beautiful and very spring-summer smell of citrus.
back. We still have winter. More or less annoying, but still it feels. Not only that, the second week I'm sitting at home because of illness, a visit to the school klasówki for me is like walking a prisoner in the yard surrounding the prison, it's not even give (do not know who, those who are engaged in the top of the weather), I quietly enjoy woodcock and warmth. Trying hard for me every snowflake falling outside the window, the sky is covered with tiresome gray clouds, it is tiresome wailing wind ... Stands against the wall and the dust-up my bike, from which so much I want to use. Rita Hayworth

A hair smell.

Summer summer summer! I want summer! I want to leave home without reinforcement in a kilogram of clothes, wants to be able to opychać pounds of various ice cream, I want to long walks wherever possible, as long as it was green, I want to finally be able to swim in cold lakes and outdoor swimming pools, I want to lie on the beach and enjoy with a smile, then the effects of my sun bath, I need sunglasses, I want to walk around in sandals, I want to on a break to go on school field, I want to hear the annoying pobzykiwanie bees and wasps, and run away screaming when one of them for me to sit down or fall into a refreshing juice, which I just saw, I want to be able to run to the WF-e, I leave home in the morning and evening when I come back to still be clear, I want to leave the camps play games, and doing stupid things in the company, I want to sing in public means of transport, I want to ride around a cold lake, then finished with hot and jump into him. The most I miss the lakes! And they are not, unfortunately, in Warsaw, and how they are directly enslave purity, so that until the entire swell after them (see, lake Czerniakowskie). I miss the wrap with water in easter for wariowaniem and running in the sunshine. I told have to wear a very ethereal, nice body and short of clothes? Sonja Henie

I'm tired of dark, gray, melancholy mood in which'll send this weather. I would have a picnic under the stars with a group of my friends screaming and abnormal warjując like a bunch before the time released from psychiatryka. And then somehow love and fall in love easily. I want to get out of bed and shouting in her lungs begin to dance dance evocative of warm, circling the room. But for this to be true sha-man in handy, I would just worse. However, I can try to wash away the winter

AKYSZ! SILO Disgusting attached position Unclean! ZMORO Icy! She went HERE! PPEA! OUT!

Audrey Hepburn at the end could use some madder heh ... I forgot to mention
How beautiful are the summer evenings and nights when the crickets somewhere near miraculous win, tune in the grass ... Of course, if we are not in Warsaw. Anyway, no matter where I will be, if only they came wytęsknione warmer days. Because I think for the next flakes Snow responded with long and stubborn attempts to break his head through the wall into the next room ...

Ps. If this Article shall have the opportunity to show up in the AM I hope that it will be when the heat ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment